What is the most correct way to have your CSR installed for Parallels Plesk Server 9.0
In order to generate a CSR on Parallels Plesk 9.0, please follow these steps. The CSR will enable you to complete your order and to get your SSL Certificate !
1. Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
2. On the Home screen, scroll down to the Additional Tools section and click on SSL Certificates.
3. Click Add SSL Certificate.
4. Fill in the required details about your company:
Domain Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organization Name - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organizational department - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - The country in which your organization is located. To find out the 2-letter ISO code of your country, click here
Bits - Choose 2048 bit private keys.
5. Scroll down and click Request.
6. Click on your Certificate Name.
7. Scroll down and copy/paste the entire contents of your CSR (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.