What is the first thing to do to install a SSL Certificate for Microsoft SBS 2008?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Microsoft Small Business Server 2008:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Open the Windows SBS Console (Start > All Programs > Windows Small Business Server).
3. Go to Network in the Task Pad and click Connectivity.
4. Select Add a trusted certificate.
5. Click I have a certificate from my certificate provider and click Next.
6. On the Import the trusted certificate file page, click Browse and select the file of your SSL certificate from step 1.
7. Click Next and then Finish.