What is the document providing installation instructions for Zope Web Server ?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Zope Web Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file as /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor and save it as /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/intermediate.crt.
3. Comment out the port 443 host assignment line in the ssl.conf file (/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf).
4. Add the following rules to the httpd.conf file:
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
RewriteRule ^/(.*)logout http://www.yourcompany.com:80/$1logout [NC,R=301,L]
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/localhost:443/yourcompany/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P,L]
5. Restart Apache and use SSL start option.